1. The Registration and Auditions for first/preliminary round of auditions is free. Contestants who clear the first round and are desirous of continuing their participation in round two and subsequent rounds shall be required to pay fee of ₹700 (Seven hundred only). Round two and three will be held in professional recording studios. The Fourth/Grand Finale will be held in a reputed Auditorium in New Delhi.
2. Participants may register online or at one of the designated / authorised associate institutions only. No individual is authorised to collect the registration fee for second round of Audition on or our behalf.
3. Participants for the first or preliminary round are required to record a song, of their choice without any music accompaniment and maximum duration of 120 seconds (2 minutes) and upload the same at the time of registration at our website www.bhajansuperstar.com. Participants, who for some reason are unable to record and upload their song on our website www.bhajansuperstar.com, should register themselves at our website www.bhajansuperstar.com and then can appear for Auditions at one of the designated audition venue as published at our website www.bhajansuperstar.com. Such participants shall also be notified about the audition locations through emails.
4. Eligibility Criteria :
a. Age group : 10 – 25 years as on 1st October 2017
b. Language : Hindi (preferred) ; any regional language
c. Music Qualification : N/A
5. Participant will be disqualified from the competition at any stage/round, in case there is any discrepancy in the personal details submitted e.g. DOB, Name, Address, etc.
6. All participants are required to carry the registration fee receipt / print out of email along with a copy of proof of DOB (date of birth) (like Aadhaar card / driving license / passport / etc.), at the time of second round of auditions.
7. Karaoke, tracks, instruments are not allowed in the auditions for this competition.
8. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding for all participants and no request for a review / re-audition will be entertained under any circumstances.
9. All the contestants are requested to reach the audition venue at least 30 minutes before the auditions to complete the formalities / checking of documents of the participants for the auditions.
10. Participants must ensure that they maintain decorum and discipline at the audition venue.