1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
2. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
3. If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
4. These terms and condition govern the registration process for participating in the auditions conducted for the All India Bhajan Singing Talent show "Bhajan Superstar - 2017" (“Contest/Show”) being organised by Chorus Telefilms (“Audition”).
5. Participation is restricted to Individuals who are between the age group of 10 years and 25 years, as on 1st October, 2017.
6. Registration & Participation:
7. To participate in the first round of Auditions, Applicant can record an audio song and upload the same at our website, else they can register at our website www.bhajansuperstar.com and appear in person at one of the designated audition venue that shall be notified at our website www.bhajansuperstar.com. At the Audition, Applicant shall be required to fill the registration form provided at the Audition HelpDesk.
8. Applicant who have filled in the Registration Form available on the website i.e. www.bhajansuperstar.com are required to fill the Registration Form at the Audition venue also, which is compulsory. If any Registration Form is not completely filled, then Chorus Telefilms shall consider such Application as invalid and such Applicant will be disqualified. Chorus Telefilms shall have no further liability towards such Applicant. The Applicant who has filled the Registration Form on the Website shall be required to carry a print of the same at the Audition venue.
9. The selection criteria, number of rounds, and selection to further rounds of Auditions shall be decided by Chorus Telefilms. The Applicant shall not raise any concerns regarding the same.
10. Applicant selected in any one round of the Audition, conducted by Chorus Telefilms, does not imply selection of the Applicant to the further rounds of Auditions. Such selection of the Applicant(s) in the Auditions shall be the sole discretion of Chorus Telefilms. Chorus Telefilms reserves the sole right to disqualify any Applicant at any time and the decision of Chorus Telefilms shall be final and binding on the Applicant.
11. Applicant shall compulsorily be required to carry with them the following documents, to participate in the Auditions :
12. Applicant hereby assigns to Chorus Telefilms the perpetual, worldwide right to make both audio, visual and/or audio visual recordings and take still images of the Applicant(s) during the Auditions or at any other time in relation to the Show or otherwise in relation to the Audition Recordings ("Recordings") and to use the Recordings and the Applicant(s)'s name, images, voice, likeness, performance and biographical information in connection with the Show or otherwise and also for the purpose of promoting the Show on any mode, medium, format whether in existence now and which may come into existence in the future.Applicant further agree that the rights granted hereunder shall include the perpetual, worldwide right of Chorus Telefilms to exploit the Show and the Recordings in any manner, in whole or in part and in any mode, medium, format whether now known or which may come into existence in future in lieu of the consideration i.e. opportunity to register and /participate in the Auditions. You acknowledge that in the event assignment in future mode, medium, format is considered invalid for any reason under any law or equity, then in lieu of the consideration received, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Applicant hereby grants to Chorus Telefilms for worldwide perpetual term, an exclusive, irrevocable, license in all the rights in the Recordings assigned herein, to use in any manner whatsoever. If the above mentioned license is considered ineffective in any manner, Applicant agrees to provide any ratifications/consents as may be deemed necessary to accomplish the purposes of the foregoing in favour of Chorus Telefilms, as requested by Chorus Telefilms.
13. Grounds for disqualification
14. Any employee of Chorus Telefilms or any of its subsidiary, affiliate, parent company are not eligible to participate in this Show.
15. Chorus Telefilms nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect, punitive or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the participation herein or any aspect of the Show and further neither Chorus Telefilms nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be responsible for any consumer grievances with respect to the participation for the Show.
16. Applicant shall be solely responsible to bear all costs, expenses in relation to the Audition Registration, Audition, participation and the Audition process including but not limited to costs and expenses relation to travel, accommodation, food, etc and Chorus Telefilms shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
17. Chorus Telefilms at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions relating to the Audition Registration/Audition from time to time and/or suspend, modify, extend or cancel the same without prior notice, without stating any reason and no claim in this regard shall be entertained by Chorus Telefilms. Chorus Telefilms reserves the right to modify, defer, alter or cancel the Audition Registration/Audition, etc in part or full, for reasons beyond its reasonable control or/and at its sole discretion without giving any reason and Chorus Telefilms decision shall be final and binding. Chorus Telefilms shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for cancellation of the Audition Registration/Audition or the Audition venue.
18. The Applicants hereby undertake to sign such documents as required by Chorus Telefilms from time to time in and agree that refusing to sign the letters required by Chorus Telefilms shall deem withdrawal of the Applicant from the Audition Registration/Audition and/or the Auditions and Chorus Telefilms shall have no further liability towards such Applicant(s).
19. Technology Limitations - Chorus Telefilms, all participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies shall not be responsible for:
a. any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries/ posts;
b. electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures;
c. any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Chorus TeleFilms.
20. Chorus Telefilms does not and shall not subscribe for any claims / disputes / confirmation / responsibility in respect of the Audition Registration/Auditions including these terms and conditions and any breach thereof.
21. Each Applicant expressly agrees that by his/her participation in the Audition Registration/Auditions, Chorus Telefilms and/ or its affiliates / agents / advisors or sub-contractors further can use the personal, sensitive collected information, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any consent, reference, payment or other compensation to the Applicant, subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws.
22. Chorus Telefilms shall have the right to share the Applicant's personal information to any governmental or regulatory bodies if required by law, rule or statue and in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of the government or other legal process.
23. Chorus Telefilms takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided by the Applicant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, Chorus Telefilms cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data which the Applicant discloses. In any event, Applicant agrees not to hold Chorus Telefilms and its affiliates’ responsible for any breach of security, except in case of negligence or wilful default on the part of Chorus Telefilms under the relevant legislation.
24. Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other illegal means either online or in hard copies shall be considered as suppression of facts and if Chorus Telefilms has to suffer of any adverse consequence in this respect, the Applicant/s shall be penalised for the same in a manner as Chorus Telefilms may deem fit.
25. Applicants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating, misrepresentation, providing false information shall be disqualified from the on-going Audition Registration/Audition and strict legal action may be taken by Chorus Telefilms against such Applicant(s).
26. All disputes arising out of or related to this Audition Registration/Audition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Ghaziabad alone and subject to the laws of India only.
27. The Applicants shall indemnify and hold Chorus Telefilms harmless, its group companies, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective employees, officers and directors against any loss that may occur to them due to non-adherence of these terms and conditions and the other terms and conditions as contemplated herein to be complied by each Applicant.
28. The decision of Chorus Telefilms and its affiliates on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Audition Registration/Audition, the number of rounds of Auditions conducted, the criteria for selection for further rounds of Auditions and the terms and conditions shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
29. By participating in the Audition/Audition Registration, each Applicant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions contained herein and all related terms and conditions governing the Audition Registration/Audition. The duration and other rules/regulations of the Audition Registration/Audition shall be at the discretion of Chorus Telefilms and its affiliates’ only.
30. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all rights, intellectual property rights, titles, interests, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material in relation to or/and relating to the Show or any aspect of the Show or part thereof (including graphical images, video clips, text, demographics, sounds, and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by Chorus Telefilms or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights. No part, unless with prior permission, of the such materials/Registration Form/Auditions may be reproduced or/and transmitted to or stored in any other website/platform/device/mode/medium, nor any of its contents, pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.